Prep: 10 minutes
Freeze: 30 minutes
- 1/2 Cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 Coconut Oil
- 1/3 Cup Liquid Sweetener (Rice Malt/Maple/Agave Syrup)
- Place coconut oil in a saucepan on a low heat. Stir until melted.
- Once melted mix in cocoa powder until absorbed.
- Stir in liquid sweetener of choice until all smooth. Add more sweetener if desired.
- Place in 10×21 cm non stick pan and place in freezer for 30 minutes or until hardened.
- Once hardened, pop out of pan, cut into small pieces and enjoy!
- Store leftovers in freezer or fridge so that it doesn’t melt.
- Add in peanut butter, fruit and nut mix or sea salt to make different varieties of chocolate bars!